GLIBC 2.1 sparc, some good news

After messing with this all night, finding out that perl and a ton of other packages need to be recompiled aswell as the ones we already
knew about, I did some hacking on the chown patch that has been used.

Our major problem was that the default symbol for the old chown was GLIBC_2.1, when it shouldn't have been. chown vGLIBC_2.0 was also
defined, but not the default. What I am going to try is using the old patch but making GLIBC_2.0 the default version as it should be, and
GLIBC_2.1 defined for compatibility with our old binaries. This way nothing has to be recompiled, and anything compiled against this new
GLIBC 2.1 will work with our older 2.1pre aswell as other systems such as RedHat, etc.

I'll let you know how it comes out after the compile is done.