Re: success with 990301 (was Re: new bootdisks to test)

Steve> I have some information at:

Steve>   http://www.cse.msu.edu/~dunham/debian/sparc/install.html

Steve> that can be added to the documentation.

Ugh.  I have about 10 documents floating around out there, and people
ask me to integrate them.  They don't realize that integrating a
completely distinct document take me about 3-8 hours.  I'm not the
platform expert, really.

As far as I can tell, all the information in your document is
*already* in the Install Manual.  The install manual is organized a
bit differently, though, obviously.

Please, if you don't agree, tell me what text should be added or
replaced in which location in the current Install Manual.

  http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/sparc/install.html
    -- HTML
  http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/sparc/install.txt
    -- ASCII, patches against ASCII are ok
  http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/source/install.sgml
    -- SGML sources, please patch on this if you're cool with SGML

Steve, I know you're busy... maybe someone else on this list would
volunteer?

Actually, if you want the *most* up-to-date stuff, go to CVS or
replace http://www.debian.org/ with
http://master.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/

Thanks.