Re: Documentation issues in disks-2.1.8.1

Eric> BTW, Adam, are you planning to upload new documentation for
Eric> bootdisks of each arch ?  I don't want to (and don't have time
Eric> to) upload a new full set of bootdisks for sparc, so is there a
Eric> way to just replace the doc under ...disks-sparc/current ?

Can't we just leave those along and point folks to the new
documentation on the debian web sites?  I provide PDFs, HTML, and
ASCII there.  In modern install manuals, section 1.1.1 points users to
that location.

I'd rather not mess around with boot-floppies area once they are
installed, but I suppose it could be done.  The reason not to is that:

  * md5sums won't match
  * maintenancne nightmare
  * users won't know to reget the area for new versions of the boot floppies

Another (cleaner) alternative is to periodically release the point
releases, i.e., 2.1.9.1.