CD images for release

Hopefully the mirrors are in sync and we're ready to go tonight.

i386 images are easy - Phil, can you sort those please? And the source
images are probably easiest for you, too. And if you can sort out making
copies of the other images, cdimage.debian.org would be the best place to
advertise I guess...

Steve Dunham has sparc images sorted, yes? If not, we may be able to help
in Cambridge.

And m68k/alpha people - who wants to do the images for those? In theory
both can be done on an i386, unless I'm missing something. But it's
probably worth doing last-minute sanity checks on them.

Let's put this thing to bed. I won't be able to join the IRC party, I'm
afraid, but I hope the rest of you that do have a good time...!

Yours,
a very tired Steve.
--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk