New netscape packages

Does anyone have the new netscape debs working? I'm trying to run them on
a 2.2.0 kernel, when I start netscape, starts creating the .netscape
directory but hangs part way through. I've let if run for 10 or 15
minutes, and the SS2 isn't *that* slow. I've also tried it on a .netscape
directory that is already initialized, but that doesn't work either. The
only response that I can get is if the .netscape/lock file exists, it will
give the "already in use" error box (after which I delete it of course)

Any ideas?

Dave Broudy		dave@broudy.net