Re: cgsix woes continue in 2.2-pre5

On Sun, 24 Jan 1999, Jules Bean wrote:
> Some of you will remember me reporting watchdog resets on quitting X on my
> SS2 with a cgsix, in the late 2.1.x kernels.
>
> Various patches were applied - I tested some, to no avail.

I have a patch which stops the NMI fault when you quit X, but it's still
not quite right. However, my source is not in step with CVS; this might be
part of my problem.

ObHandyHint: If you want a legible dump from the crash, run X on its own
and terminate it with CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE. This should leave white on
black.

Thanks! --MC