RE: problem - *OLD* Sun 1/4inch tape dri

>----------

Nope! - Well I have another solution to my problem, not _entirely_
satisfactory, but it will have to do.

To save the hassle of possible different tape formats, I'll be backing
everything up from SunOS using a dos formatted partition on one of my
drives as a point to exchange files between the two systems (which was
why I wanted the tape drive in the first place, come to think of it!)

If only I could mount ufs read-write....

I'll use mtools to create a dos fs on the partition and mount -t psfs
/dev/???? in SunOS.

PROBLEM SOLVED.................well partially at least...

I HOPE this works.

John