Re: Where is Debian? (and pine?)

On Wed Aug 26 1998, Bitburn Access Admin Dept <sysadmin@lagwagon.net> wrote:

> (A Plea for help) I cant get pine to compile because there is not
> a termcap-compat.deb for sparc. (straight src from cac.washington.edu) and
> I cant find any debs for it src or compiled.

	ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/source/admin/
	  termcap-compat_1.1.1.1.tar.gz

(In theory, you should be able to compile applications with terminfo
instead of termcap, or something like that, but I have found with nvi
that I needed to use termcap-compat because of bugs.)

--Paul Vojta, vojta@math.berkeley.edu