Re: Where is Debian? (and pine?)

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Stephen J. Carpenter wrote:

> did you try:
>
> debian/dists/sid/*   ?

I was going to ask about that... Which dist is which???

I thought that slink was the new devel dist. What the photon is sid?

(A Plea for help) I cant get pine to compile because there is not
a termcap-compat.deb for sparc. (straight src from cac.washington.edu) and
I cant find any debs for it src or compiled.

Please help me out with this. I have a Sparc LX thats gonig to be a little
user box and they will lynch me if there is not a copy of pine. :)

Thanks much in advance. And keep up the great work!