Sparc CD Image?

Anyone know where I can get a debian-sparc CD image?
I would love to get debian-sparc installed on my system...and I know I can
ftp down the base stuff and install that with no problme but...
to get a full system working I really need a CD image or something
(afterall...I am on a 33.6 modem connection at home)
I do have a CD for my IPC and I can burn CDs here atr work
but I can't master images anymore (not enough disk space for the images and
the files...I could at best download 1 image at a time)
does anyone know if there exists a semi-recent image of debian-sparc?
can someone make one? I notced mention of it on one of the websites
but noone seems to have the image anywhere.

I woul dreally apreciate this - I am soo anxious to start using my IPC
(as you may see from my previous posts) I will try to get th ebase system
installed tonight in any case...

-Steve
E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"