Bootable CDROM

Hello,

I tried to make a bootable CDROM for a Sparc, but it failed two times.

I followed the instructions in the SILO-Documentation. I booed the CD, silo
came up, I pressed Return and it says loading image, later loading initial
Ramdisk. But then it tells me "Data access exeption" without even booting
the Kernel. It does this from CD and also from the Harddisk, when I boot
with an initrd.

Does anybody know, what is wrong here? I used root.bin as initrd, is this
correct?

BTW, the same worked on an intel machine but it doesn't work on the
SparcStation 2.

Thanks for any help.
    Alexander