RE: X Stuff.

Umm, well I am at the point where I am using Dselect to install all the
crap I want, including X and stuff... but it gets so far, then complains
about depending and needing packages which are not available.
I can't remember which ones they were off the top of my head. I am at work
and can't check, but it seemed to me X wasn't finished enuf, and vital
packages weren't available to make X work. So I haven't even installed X at
this stage.

Thanks.

Richard Parkinson						Ph.  64 7 8399090
Systems Consultant						Fax. 64 7 8389333
Encomium Retail Systems 					E-Mail. Rjp@logic.pl.net
1139 Victoria St.