Re: X compilation failure

> Hmm, something didn't build right. Look for lines with *** in the
> World.log that got generated by the build script, they should give
> you an idea of what went wrong. (Also, you probably want to use the
> patches I added to get the packages created right. They are in
> ftp.netg.se:/pub/Linux/sparc/X/xfree86.diff.gz - note that they
> include Mikes second patch as well).

Thank you for fixing that.  I would have done so but, alas, my sparc is
having serious problems compiling large things at the moment.  Long builds
make cc segfault or cause a kernel oops frequently, making it hard to
figure out where the problems are.  One of these days I hope to track down
the problem, but right now I'm just too busy.

--
Mike "No .sig for you" Shuey