Re: New boot disks work!

And thus spake Eric Delaunay, on Thu, May 28, 1998 at 11:11:47PM +0200:
> Yes, I know of this problem.  To automatically eject the rootdisk, I need to
> detect if the system is booted off floppy disk or not.  Is there a way to do
> this ?

There's no way to tell where the kernel came from that I know of, but
/proc/cmdline will tell you what device it's using as its root FS...
I'm not sure what it would look like if it's netbooted, though.

--
Elie Rosenblum <erosenbl at nyx.net>That is not dead which can eternal lie,
     <fnord at cosanostra.net>   And with strange aeons even death may die.