new disks-sparc installed

I have moved Eric's new set of install files into the hamm tree, the directory
under disks-sparc is 1998-05-25, and the current symlink has been updated.  I
flushed the ancient stuff still hanging around, but kept the 1998-03-08 bits
until there's independent confirmation that the 05-25 bits are good.

Since serial console support is supposedly included, I'll try to find a few
spare nanoseconds to dust off my Sparcstation 2 and see if I can get it
running again...

Bdale