slang0.99.38 & slang1

Hello,

  I uploaded some time ago a bunch of slang packages based on slang 1.2.2-0.1.
(it is always sitting in incoming).
I also remember I uploaded ae, newt & whiptail linked with slang1 (maybe it was
only for unstable :-(( ).
However, yesterday, I saw new uploads of these packages relinked with
slang0.99.38.
What is the status of the slang library ?  Should we still use the older one or
the latest for hamm ?  I need to know which one I will put on the boot disks.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I finalyzed the boot disks for sparc.  Now, booting & installing with
	serial console should work (in fact, it works for me :-) ).  I will be able
	to upload them on next monday (I have to use my office's internet
	connection to upload more than 20 MB of data !  Mine is really to slow at
	14400 bauds).  Bye.