new kernel-image

Hello,

  I added mathemu, audio & poweroff support to the sparc kernel.  I built a new
kernel image but I need to test it a bit before uploading it.
Moreover, I would want to ask any of you about the following topics:

1/ James Troup told me that my kernel-patches package should be architecture=all
   However, the binary package is named: kernel-patch-2.0.33_2.0.33-2_sparc.deb
   so if I change it to all, the sparc name will disappear.
   So how could I name it now ?
    kernel-patch-2.0.33-sparc_2_all.deb ?  (only a debian rev.num.)
    kernel-patch-2.0.33-sparc_2.0.33-2_all.deb ? (duplicated mainstream revnum)
    other suggestions ?
   Moreover, how can I change the name of a package without hurting dpkg
   (especially when moving a package from sparc arch to all) ?

2/ Should I also upload libc-kheaders package ?

Thanks in advance.