libc6 2.0.93 report

Hello,
  here is my report about the latest libc6 package (2.0.93):

1/ don't forget to upgrade your bash package to 2.01.1-1.  I was running an old
   2.01-5 release when I discovered a bug regarding jobs handling (bash hanged
   instead of getting back to the terminal control when I stopped a job using
   ^Z).

2/ RLOGIN: appending the -h argument to the in.rlogind line in /etc/inetd.conf
   produces the following error while trying to log in root to the system:

   [from a Debian 1.3 box]
	% rlogin deedee -l root
	deedee.pontchartrain.fr: Address already in use

   [from a Debian/SPARC box]
	% rlogin miles -l root
	rcmd: deedee.pontchartrain.fr: No such file or directory

   It fails only for the root account, whatever the .rhosts is (I don't know if
   it ever worked since this is the first time I try it).
   I'm running netbase 3.06-1.

3/ Last, some headers are missing in libc6-dev:

----- excerpt from compilation of netbase ------
In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:37,
                 from inetd.c:118:
/usr/include/bits/sockunion.h:25: netatalk/at.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/include/bits/sockunion.h:29,
                 from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:37,
                 from inetd.c:118:
/usr/include/netrose/rose.h:23: linux/rose.h: No such file or directory
/usr/include/bits/socket.h: In function `__cmsg_nxthdr':
In file included from /usr/include/sys/socket.h:34,
                 from inetd.c:118:

linux/rose.h seems to be only in 2.1 kernels (I checked my old 2.1.71 copy at
home; don't have a newer one) !
netatalk/at.h is nowhere :-(

Do we need to include headers from 2.1 kernels instead of 2.0.33 in libc6 ?

BTW, in the meantime, I commented out the bits/sockunion.h include from
sys/socket.h with no trouble at all.  It seems this include is only needed to
ipv6 apps.

Regards.