XSun and Dpkg-devel

Fellow sparcers,

Thank you for your help with dpkg-devel.. I finally got a kernel built.
(FYI: Don't change the system time during a kernel build heheh.. )

I had one prblem with building the kernel, and I am not sure if this is a
known bug, but when the packaging scripts attempt to build the
kernel-image package it fails because it could not find
/usr/src/kernel-source-2.0.33/arch/sparc/boot/vmlinux. I created a link
from that point back to /usr/src/kernel-source-2.0.33/vmlinux, which
appears to have fixed the problem.

Now... back to the current problem... Is there any FAQ/HOWTO's for getting
X running on debian sparc?

I have grabbed the redhat Xsun server rpm, and installed the Xsun server
in /usr/X11R6/bin

I had to created a link from /usr/X11R6 to /usr/X11R6.1 as well.

When I try and startx I get the following errors:

Couldn't open RGB_DB '/usr/X11R6.1/lib/X11/rgb'

and

PEXExtensionInit: Couldn't open default PEX font file Roman_Mfailed to set
the default font path '/usr/X11R6.1/lib/X11/fonts...etc...'
Fatal server error:
could not set default font 'fixed'

I have installed all the font packages from the the denbian 2.0 sparch
ports, and the font paths it is looking for exist.

Any ideas

ERic.