bugs (?)

Hi,

I installed Debian for Sparcs yesterday and have come across a bug found
in some packages.  The following packages give an error concerning the
change in size of a symbol related to stderr and stdout:

	cron
	lpd
	xntpd
	ntpdate       (this one also segmentation faults)

I'm sure you guys know about these issues but I was wondering what can be
done to correct the problems.

Also, while updating the system via the ftp method in dselect the
load average on my system rose above 3.  Today it went above 0.8.  These
averages are very high.  Does anyone know anything about these high load
averages?

Thanks,
-Ossama

Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>