Re: new perl.deb... (finally)

    John> I tried but failed twice.  It caused gcc to segfault and it
    John> spinlocked at the sdbm regression test when compiled with
    John> egcs.

Glad to see I'm not the only one :).  It also spinlocks gcc if you get it
passed the segfault while building POSIX.so.  And it generates a SIGFPE
when doing the lib/complex tests. Weehee, what fun! :)

Trying to fix this has lead me to try porting strace to sparc/linux,
which also breaks.  More fun.  Anyone been successful here?

--
Stephen
---