Re: this is not a sudo bug

On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 02:31:55AM -0600, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm closing bug 20883, because it's not a bug in sudo, and I suspect that sudo
> will get recompiled in due course by someone working actively on the sparc
> port.  The root cause of the problem is an incompatible change in the glibc
> bits for sparc that requires many binary packages to be recompiled.

	Yes, it's not a bug in sudo, but it still needs to be
recompiled for Sparc.  We have two choices: a) you upload a new
version of sudo with no changes (or almost none); b) we make a
non-maintainer sparc-specific upload.

	I don't mind uploading a non-maintainer release of sudo, and
I'll do that if you don't mind.

	Thanks.

--
Juan Cespedes