Debian, Solaris, and other stuff

It's been a long winter here, and I've finally go some time to spare,
and would like to get Debian sparc up and running.

I have three sparc, and one x86 (Pentium) system to work with.  The
sparc systems are 2 LX, and 1 1+.  I'd like to get the 1+ running Deb.
The Pentium is running Deb, and has been a solid server for two years.
(yes it's been upgraded several times)  The 1+ has 64M, and a 1GB HDD.

The Pentium has room to serve an OS and one of the LX's can be used for
OS serving.  The last LX is a mail/DNS box, and doesn't lend itself to
many other functions.

Can the 1+ be made to boot deb? (how if so)
What, and where do I get the needed files?

The 1+ is currently running solaris 2.5 with CDE (yes it's slow).

A question about solaris:
Both the 1+ and the non DNS LX, are having problems with name server
lookups.  They can ping any address (ip only) and nslookup works, but
when you try to ftp to a name, or http to a name, both fail.
The LX DNS box works fine. I've copied several files from it to the
other systems, in a vain hope that I missed something (making
appropriate changes).  I've checked defaultrouter, hostname.le0, hosts,
netconfig, networks, resolv.conf, inetd.conf, services, and I've even
fired up a caching DNS on the LX with an altered named.boot from the DNS
LX.  Still there is no connections via name, only by IP.  The only named
addresses I can connect to are those in the hosts file.
It's a pain using Netscape by having to use nslookup to get IP #s.

The 1+ could be made available for testing use once it's running Deb.

--
               | Canadore College | Phone: 705 474-7600 X6439
 Darren Renaud | Of Applied Arts  |   fax: 705 472-7169
               | And Technology   |   WWW: http://www.canadorec.on.ca
  Professor    |                  |e-mail:
  Information  | P.O. Box 5001,   |    renauddv@itsa.canadorec.on.ca
  Technology   | North Bay,       |
               | Ontario, P1B 8K9,|
               | Canada           |