Re: hamm freeze

>>   - glibc        a new release is available for testing
>
>I don't know if it's a problem with initgroups() or
>getgroups(), but I get "cespedes root" when using `groups' (it should
>be just "cespedes").  Does anyone else suffer this?

Same here. It appears to be at least affecting initgroups, since I do
get permissions for the root group (even though I'm not listed in it).

I'm also having problems with programs dying with SIGFPE when trying
to do floating point math. I haven't looked in to exactly what it
affects yet, but it was the cause of the perl errors I spoke about
yesterday.

Regards,
/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |       Mud at Kingdoms        | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   telnet kingdoms.se 1812    | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40