Re: debian/sparc progress

On Tue, Mar 03, 1998 at 09:28:06AM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Juan> 	Yes, I'm working on it.  It compiles more or less cleanly, but
> Juan> it fails to run *any* program.  I'm trying to find the reason...
> Is even make check failing?  That would be really strange.  The current
> snapshot works on ix86 (and AFAIK alpha also) but I didn't see anybody
> complaining.

	Yes, I've also compiled them on i386 and they work without any
patches... but I have to apply a few for Sparc.  I'll send them to Uli
in a few days. (BTW: if you want, I can send them to you now, but I'm
still not sure if all of them are `correct').

> P.S. Richard checked in the following sparc related changes.  I don't
> know if they would help.

	Yes, I think some of them are from the Debian sources :)  But
they aren't yet in the latest diff in alpha.gnu.org.

	Thanks for your help.

--
Juan Cespedes