sparc problems

Hello!

I've just compiled tin on sparc, and having some non-deterministic
problems with it... sometimes I run it, and it doesnt accept any input
from keyboard, just keeps writing Bad command, type h for help ...
And sometimes it works perfectly... I ran it under strace, and there were
loads of _newselect() calls... it seems there are still some select
problems (the kernel is the one week old snapshot from vger)
I just uploaded the package, it is in incoming on master.

I have problems with stty, too... I'm using release to upload the
packages, and sometimes before it asks for the ftp password, it exits,
because stty fails... after I run reset, it works ok.

Greg

Ps. I'm working now on libgtk, and will try to compile all that is needed
for gimp... :)

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
              HuLUG: http://www.cab.u-szeged.hu/local/linux/