X and miscellania..

Greetings debian-sparc!

 I grabbed a "snap shot" of the very beta Debian SPARC distribution a
while back (probably a few weeks before all this talk about actually
FREEZING things for an official release..probably back at the beginning of
november), and using the stock 2.0.35 kernel, I've been happily playing
with Linux on my SS-2.
 Knowing full well that Debian SPARC is beta, I am not expecting a fully
stable system, although I have yet to have my SPARC die on me while
running Linux. Reading all this recent talk about X really killing
machines, I decided to take the risk (using my 2.0.35 kernel), and was
able to get a server running. (I would imagine trying to run X on a 2.1
kernel is probably the source of the problems). I eventually came to a
brick wall as I had no colors available to me (not even monochrome in a
sense). I realized I needed an /etc/XF86Config. Having no real way of
figuring out how to make one (off hand), I am wondering if anyone could
send me a copy of their /etc/XF86Config? I have a CGSIX framebuffer.
 Thanks in advance.

      * * *      Atari 8-bit RULES! 400/800/XL/XE 2600/5200/7800
      * * *      Battlestar: Galactica! Star Wars! SeaQuest!
      * * *      Voltron! DESCENT! Star Trek! SPARCstation 2!
   **   *   **            !   !  ! ! L I N U X ! !  !   !         2.0.35