Re: eject floppy in SS10?

uh, yeah. :)

i do believe that i mentioned that here:
> > (floppy is NOT mounted, just inserted)

'df' shows no mounted floppy. so i take it that all of you have an 'fd0'
?? i was starting to think that because it was a sun, it had a different
name for the floppy device... :)

maybe i cold try deleting the 'fd0' that is there and MAKEDEV'ing it
again?

	mat

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Chris Trainor wrote:

> I hate to ask this, but is the disk mounted when you try to eject it?
>
> --Chris
>
> On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Matt Wagner wrote:
>
> > yeah, i've tried that... and so my problem now becomes deeper. here is
> > what's happening:
> >
> > (floppy is NOT mounted, just inserted)
> > root@fuzwak ~-#> eject /dev/fd0
> > eject: open failed for `/dev/fd0': Device or resource busy
> > root@fuzwak ~-#> eject floppy
> > eject: open failed for `/dev/fd0': Device or resource busy

the SYSTEM owns you

SYSTEM, n.:
   1: a regular union of principles or parts forming one entire thing.
   2: the economic/capitalistic entity that exploits *your* life.
   3: that strange attractor in your perception of the world that you
      have dubbed as, "they".

wags@driver8.org	http://www.driver8.org/
			http://www.mw.driver8.org/