2.1.130 kernel and XV

I have posted for anon ftp a compiled binary of the 2.1.130 kernel and
it's modules, as well as the XV binary.  Also in listed is the config file
that I built the kernel on.  I suggest checking that before installing the
binary I have.

For now, goto atlantia.macross.com.  Its my Sparc5, on my ISDN line at
home.  I don't have anon ftp access setup on my gateway system at my ISP
yet, so you'll have to live with my 112k line. :)   I"ll try to get
something liek ProFTPd running up there tonight so things will flow a bit
smoother.

Enjoy.

--Chris