apt 0.1.9 for sparc

I just uploaded this a few minutes ago.  I realize with the imminent new
libc release we'll have to recompile everything but I though what the
hell...

Btw does anyone know how to set dupload up to get through an
authenticating firewall?  My sparc box is behind such a beast and so I
have to ftp everything back home and upload it from there which is
annoying.

In other Debian/sparc news, i've gotten dbuild set up.  Unfortunately I
can only spare about 0.5GB which won't be enough for all of debian (and
there's that firewall problem) but I hope to be able to contribute a
little when the mass recompile begins.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>