Re: Netscape SunOS emul?

On Wed, Sep 16, 1998 at 12:49:20PM -0600, Ward Deng wrote:
> DO I need iBCS installed to run SunOS binary under emulation?
> I installed SunOS libraries according to instructions but when
> I started to execute SunOS binary, it simply told: "cannot
> execute binary file"
> This is kernel 2.0.33 with Debian SPARC/Linux on a SS1+.
> "lsmod" does not show me anything.

>From what I have heard you shouldn't need iBCS...hmm...
In fact I heard last night at a llug meeting that solaris netscape
works fine under Linux (I figure if a SUN represntative is saying that
it works then it probably does :) )

hmmm maybe a newer kernel?

E-mail "Bumper Stickers":
"A FREE America or a Drug-Free America: You can't have both!"
"honk if you Love Linux"