ISDN/Audio

Sparcers,

Is there support for the ISDN interface and sound system on the
sparcstation 10?

I am considering getting an ISDN line at home, and if I
can use the interface on the sparc 10, I can save myself the cost of
another modem.

Does it have an intergrated NT1, or do I need to get one?

I have compiled the kernel with audio support, but I am not sure what the
device name is in /dev. Is it /dev/audio? I have build a few of the the
sound packages (i.e. saytime), but I get an error saying i/o is not
supported by /dev/audio.

any help would be great.

Thanks
Eric Dynowski