Re: status: pass 1 complete

"Stephen" == Stephen Zander <gibreel@pobox.com> writes:

Stephen> Are gdb & strace anywhere on your list?

No, because the autocompiler never attempted them.

I should have mentioned this earlier -- the following programs are
not candidates for compilation, based on information I had back in
January, either because they needed fixes not in the debian diff, or
because a sparc team member was actively maintaining it:

boot-floppies
genromfs
open
ae
bash
bsdutils
dpkg
e2fsprogs
findutils
ld.so
modconf
modutils
mount
sysvinit
textutils
altgcc
binutils
fakeroot
gcc
gdb
libg++272
libgdbmg
regina
emacs
bsdgames
filters
wordplay
gimp-data-extras
gimp-data-min
gimp
glibc-sparc
gmp2
libc
libdb
libgtk1
libjpeg
libmpeg1
ncurses
oldmitpthreads
slang
gnuplot
gpm
netbase
netstd
libg++27
lout
strace
htdig
icewm
xcontrib
xfree86

But I am about to manually compile slang, ncurses, emacs*, libgtk1,
and the gimp anyway -- they just might work nowadays.  For now I'll
leave xfree86 to X Strike Force member Michael Shuey.

If this works the binaries will be in ftp://sparc.netgod.net/manual,
where egcc 1.0.3, stdc++28, libg++28 already live.  ;-)

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __        "netgod"     irc.debian.org          mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      Those who do not understand UNIX       mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\     are doomed to repeat it, poorly.       GO BLUE