Xsun works :-)

To Whom It May Concern:

    I finally found time to patch together & debug Xsun for Debian.  It works
fine (so far) under libc6.  Xprt doesn't quite compile (yet), but I think I've
found the problem with it; it should build a little later tonight.  Once all
of the Xserver subdirectory compiles cleanly I plan on making a really, really
big diff and sending it to Mark Eichin, the Debian X maintainer.  There will
be a few minor differences between Xsun and XFree86; most notably the X server
must be started with a font path given on the command line since it doesn't
seem to have a central config file like XFree.  But that's more of a problem
for Mark. :-)  X works and I'm a happy camper.

--
Mike "No .sig for you" Shuey