sparc libc

Hi

    My name is Justin Maurer and I am a high school student and Slashdot
author (http://slashdot.org/). If everything goes as planned, two
Sparcstations (IPC and SS1+ - I wanted an IPX, but that's another story)
should be delievered to my door tomorrow (Monday, the 26th).

    I have relativley little C programming experience, and no SPARC assembly
experience, but would like to know how I can help port glibc to Solaris
and/or { Linux or OpenBSD }. How can I help out? Is there a mailing list set
up for just this purpose?

Justin Maurer - mike911@clark.net
http://slashdot.org/ - http://www.clark.net/pub/mike911/

P.S- I have cc'ed this letter to 3 sparclinux mailing lists