Re: List of Uncompilable Sparc Packages

Johnie Ingram wrote:
> The following packages cannot be built automatically on my sparc at
> the moment (Sat Jan 17).
>
> 	admin	open	 	-- no stdio_lim.h
Fixed.
stdio_lim.h is no further needed (moved to /usr/include/bits/ & loaded by
stdio.h).
I submit a bug report & upload the package immediately.
Bye.

PS: my getty (1.0-5 for libc5) does not work anymore with libc6 linked init
   (sysvinit 2.73-1) & login (970616-1).  Therefore I cannot login anymore
   from console (hopefully rlogin still works !).
   The following error occures:

   kernel: Fault: login[112]: segfaults at 00000000 pc=00000000

   /bin/login works via "exec" from inside an xterm or "open" on a new tty, so
   this program seems to be ok.  I also replaced getty with a new mingetty
   linked with libc6 with no success.

   Any pointer?