Re: New glibc

>	This is very common in glibc.  They want the programmer to
> include *only* <sys/socket.h>, and not <linux/socket.h>.  That way,

Hmm, I'll try and see what the code was really doing, but I seem to
recall that something *else* was including the incompatible set...

Nonetheless, having different definitions like that (enum vs #define)
really are *wrong* and should be fixed... even if they don't just get
put into *one* file.

I'll look into fixing the code to avoid it though.