Re: ready to help again

It might not be clear, but the ncurses3.4 stuff is what I uploaded
because people had uploaded packages that used ncurses3.4 but it
didn't exist anywhere.

Please go ahead and upload a newer ldso; I'll reupload ncurses3.4
packaged with it, afterwards.  (I'll ask *again*: does anyone have decent
instructions for properly uploading binary-only packages for alternate
ports? for the ncurses upload, I cheated a lot, editing the .changes
file by hand...)