Debian sparc and rescue disks

Hey,

  I figured it out... the 'file' program is smart enough to know that the
rescue and driver disks are not type msdos but type ext2.  I really did
try everything I could think of before I posted, but as a last resort
I figured I'd see what 'file' would say, and sure enough, it identifed
it as an ext2 filesystem-image.  So I'm going to mount the image using
the loopback device and then install the base system from there.

Thanks anyway,
Clay