Re: glibc and the sockets problem

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Juan Cespedes wrote:

> 	Apparently, RedHat is going to release
> version 5.0, which comes with glibc 2 for Sparc.
> They have patches for the socket problem in their
> .src.rpm; IIRC, it's in
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/devel/rhl/SRPMS/glibc-*

	I tried to apply the socket patch to a recent version of
glibc, but it has already been included :)

	I'm building it now... if everything goes OK, it will finish
the compilation in about 5 or 6 hours, and I may be uploading it to
master tomorrow, after testing it a bit.

	BTW:  I think it's better if we upload everything to master
instead of some things to master, and some things to lix.

--
Juan Cespedes