Does sparc need/want libc5 (i.e. non-g) versions of libraries?

Hi,

I'm finally getting round to updating my packages which include 4
shared libraries and I need to know if I should exclude the sparc from
the building of the libc5 versions of the libraries?

The alpha people certainly don't want the libc5 versions, so excluding
sparc will be no problem, if it's desirable.

--
James