Re: new packages...

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997, Davide Barbieri wrote:

> Now I'm creating a new pgp debian package, signed with my pgp key.
> Then I have to upload it to chiark, and not to master, right?

	Why not to master?  You can upload it to master, to chiark, or
to erlangen.  If you upload to master, you'll have to do it using ssh,
rsh or user ftp; if you upload to chiark or to erlangen, it's enough
to do anonymous ftp (I always upload to erlangen; the others are too
slow from here).

--
Juan Cespedes