Re: libc6 woes :-(

> I succeeded in compiling a new glibc2 snapshot (970928) but every programs I
> tried segfault :-(

i am told this about the new libcs.   It seems there are some unsolved
problems with the current GNU libc.  And Richard Henderson is
addressing some of them.

> So, my last question: where can I get a working snapshot of glibc2 for sparc?

I do not know when I will have time to work on the libc again, as I am
pretty overloaded with three other projects.  I will try to devote
some time to this though.

> PS: Is this problem related to some kernel revision? I run 2.0.30 with dl
>     patch from Miguel.

This patch is actually from Richard Henderson.

Miguel.