what have we to do?

Hi all,
	I think it is clear that none of us can work on glibc right now.
So we are stick here, with a semi-broken glibc.

	I am pretty sure, that there will not be a glibc 2.0 for
sparc linux. Hopefully RedHat guys are working on glibc 2.1 sources
to get a stable glibc for sparc/linux, right? But they cannot made
public release of glibc sources for sparc, until it is stable
(this is what I guess from redhat sparc mailing list).

	We cannot upload packages compiled with libc5, and we cannot
upload packages compiled with this broken glibc.

	So what are we going to do? Wait?

	Sure, I'm a bit confused by the situation...

Ciao
--
Davide Barbieri - paci@linux.it - paci@debian.org (Sparc Debian)
PGP fingerprint =  CD 8D A9 1E DB 0C B0 16  F8 2F BF 63 52 49 8B A8