new devel packages

Hello,

  following a request about Debian/SPARC not providing a powerful environment
for developers, I uploaded some packages to master:

  make		3.75-4
  m4		1.4-6
  byacc		1.9-11.4
  bison		1.25-9
  sp		1.1.1-3

I uploaded too:
  lynx		2.7.1-1		(some packages need it to build doc)
  man-db	2.3.10-38	(old man package I've built on my system had never reached debian dist)
  slang0.99.34	0.99.38		(requested by lynx)
  slang0.99.34-dev 0.99.38

All of them are linked with libc5.  make is an older release than the one in
hamm because the latest (3.75-6) is for libc6.

Feel free to port & upload other packages not already based on libc6.
Every work is welcome.

Bye.

PS: I will upload libc6 as soon as I receive a patch to fix a serious bug in
    libc initialization for static binaries that prevents them to run.