Rescue and Driver disks in disks-sparc/

Hello,

  While trying to install the Debian distribution of S/Linux, I am
receiving the following error when the installation program tries
to mount the rescue disk image using the loopback device:

wrong filesystem type, or bad superblock.

  It's trying to mount the disk image as type msdos.  I've tried downloading
the disks again to make sure they weren't corrupted, but it didn't help. Does
anyone know what filesystem these disks should be mounted as?

Thanks,
Clay