Hi all, where is everything

Hi all.

I've read the archives for Nov and Dec, so I think I've an idea where
things are at.  I've got a pair of SparcStation IPX boxen and an Alpha
running RedHat right now, which I'm not real happy with (I've been an
SLS and then Slackware user since Linux 0.99.4).

If someone could point me at the Debian/Sparc snapshot, I'll spend some
time and port things not already there from the CheapBytes 1.3.1 disks...

Cheers,
Jeff.