New glibc and new binutils

	I've just uploaded a new release of binutils (2.8.1.0.17) and
libc6 (971126) to master.  The former will be in the FTP area in a few
hours; the latter will probably be in a few days, because it's a new
package.  It will be available in the Incoming/ until then, which is
mirrored in some sites, such as ftp.de.debian.org:/pub/debian-incoming

	Please tell me if it works for you; it certainly solves the
sockets problem for me.

	Happy Hacking,
--
Juan Cespedes